Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: May 05, 2021
Thank you for visiting ENT360 by Dr. Akanksha Saxena.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a service. We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns. This Return and Refund Policy has been created with the help of the Return and Refund Policy Generator.
The following terms are applicable for any services or products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to ENT360 by Dr. Akanksha Saxena, Second Floor, 205, Qutub Plaza, DLF Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana 122002, India.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website, online consultation, in-clinic consultations, diagnostic tests and treatments.
- Website refers to ENT360 by Dr. Akanksha Saxena, accessible from https://ent360.in
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Services Cancellation Rights
Consultation fee will be collected prior to the consultation. Any booked appointment for which payment is not made beforehand will stand cancelled.
Consultation fee for missed appointments will NOT be refunded. However, appointment may be rescheduled for next 72 hours and no later. Only one such rescheduling of the appointment will be allowed.
Once a consultation(online and in-clinic) with the doctor is complete, no refund will be issued.
One review with the treating doctor is given free of charge in the next 7 days (including the day of first consultation).
All charges for diagnostic and treatment procedures & tests will be collected in full prior to the procedure and is non-refundable after the procedure and(or) the test.
Electronically signed e-Prescription for consultation will be made available in the first 24 hours via messages, email or WhatsApp.
Electronically signed reports for any diagnostic or therapeutic procedure conduced by the clinic will be made available in the first 48-72 hours via messages, email or WhatsApp.
All third-party outsourced diagnostics will be reported as per the policy of the third-party.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 7 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 7 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: [email protected]
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns of Products
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 7 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
ENT360 by Dr. Akanksha Saxena,
205, Second Floor, Qutub Plaza, DLF Phase 1
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: [email protected]
- By phone: +91-9971572286